Access to your credit union accounts is just a touch away with Ascend’s app for mobile devices.
Simply download the app, log in with your existing E-BRANCH credentials, authenticate, and enjoy!
Conveniently and securely access these great features:
- Monitor your Ascend accounts.
- Get detailed history for each account.
- View the front and back of cancelled checks.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- View pending transactions.
- Locate the Ascend financial center or surcharge-free ATM closest to your current location.1
- Make payments to existing payees – pay anyone whom you would normally send a check.
You can even use the Ascend app and your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone or iPad® to make convenient and secure check deposits.2 Simply download and install or update the app, and then use it to take a photo of the front and back of your check:
- Write “For Mobile Deposit” on the check and endorse it.
- Place it on a dark background.
- Avoid shadows, and make sure all edges of the check are visible.
Deposit checks any time of the day or night, receive an email confirmation of the deposit, and keep your check for your records.
Version 5.0 Adds Improvements
If you don’t have your mobile device set up to automatically update apps, be sure to visit your favorite app store for the most recent version of Ascend’s mobile app.
That would be version 5.0, and it adds some very useful improvements:
- Branded Login Page – Don’t worry; it’s still our app even though it looks a little different. We can now add an image on the app login page. We’re going to use this space to highlight anything that effectively communicates our brand, from celebrating an event such as a financial center grand opening to recognizing achievements or highlighting key partnerships.
- Quick Balance (Balance and Transactions) – The login page may be as far as you need to go thanks to this new feature. You can now see your balance and the last five transactions with one swipe! Enable Quick Balance from the app’s settings page after successfully logging into the app. Once enabled, access the Quick Balance page by simply swiping down on the app’s login screen.
- Phone/Tablet Parity – App features and functionality now align across phones and tablets. Along with delivering a consistent look and feel across mobile devices, the feature gap between the phone and tablet apps is now closed. Also, the following features will be available on both iPad and Android tablets:
- Purchase Rewards
- Add Payee Support
- Loan Overpayment Options
- Bill Pay Registration Support
- Mobile Check Image History [Note: Mobile check images on the iPad will only work in landscape mode.
- “What’s New” Text – As features like Quick Balance are added to the app, here’s the new place you can go to discover and even enable them.
The Ascend app is available for free in the iTunes Store® for the iPad® and iPhone®, in Google Play™ for Android™ devices, and in the Amazon Kindle Store for Kindle.
Click the button below or call 800-342-3086 to register for E-BRANCH.
1The Kindle does not contain a GPS, so you will be unable to locate the Ascend financial center or surcharge-free ATM closest to your current location.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
iTunes Store, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the Amazon Kindle logo and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.